Replacing the front video connector assembly
Use this information to replace the front video connector assembly.
To install the front video connector assembly, complete the following steps:
- Read the safety information that begins on Safety and Installation guidelines.
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect the power cords and all external cables, if necessary.
- Insert the front video connector assembly into the holes on the chassis. Figure 1. Front video connector assembly installation
- Reinstall the video connector assembly screws. Figure 2. Video connector assembly screws installation
- Reconnect the front video cable to the front video connector on the system board.Figure 3. Front USB and video cables connection
- Install the cover (see Replacing the cover).
- Reconnect the power cords and any cables that you removed.
- Slide the server into the rack.
- Turn on the peripheral devices and the server.