A02010800 : The specified voltage lower non critical going low asserted
The specified voltage lower non critical going low asserted
Lower Non-Critical - Going Low
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If the specified sensor is VDD_33_RUN, VDD_5_DUAL, or VDD_5_RUN, replace the system board (trained technician only).
- If the specified sensor is P12V_RUN, check BMC event logs for power-supply-related issues and resolve those issues.
- If the problem remains, replace the system board (trained technician only).
- Note: The solution for this error may involve a system board replacement. If TPM encryption has been enabled, back up TPM Encryption Recovery Key.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the BMC Web interface and contact Lenovo Support (https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com/serviceprovider).