A0C6F0204 : The specified memory device disabled asserted
The specified memory device disabled asserted
Memory Device Disabled
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- If the problem persists, check whether any reported DIMMs are not properly seated. If yes, reseat them.
- If the problem persists, visually inspect the DIMMs for physical damage, dust, or any other contamination on the connector or circuits. If yes, dust off the DIMMs, clean the contacts, and install them.
- If the problem persists, visually inspect the DIMM slot for physical damage. Look for cracked or broken plastic on the slot. If yes, move the DIMM to another DIMM slot.
- If the problem persists, perform a power cycle on the server from the management console.
- If the problem persists, collect service data log from the BMC Web interface and contact Lenovo Support (https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com/serviceprovider).
DIMM installation rules can be found in the Maintenance Manual.
- SR635: https://thinksystem.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/7Y98/pdf_files.html
- SR655: https://thinksystem.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/7Y00/pdf_files.html