Removing the ServeRAID adapter memory module
Use this information to remove the ServeRAID adapter memory module.
To remove the ServeRAID adapter memory module, complete the following steps:
- Read the safety information that begins on Safety and Installation guidelines.
- Turn off the server and peripheral devices and disconnect all power cords.
- Remove the cover (see Removing the cover).
- Remove the ServeRAID SAS/SATA controller (see Removing a ServeRAID SAS/SATA controller).
- Grasp the memory module and lift to remove it from the connector on the ServeRAID adapter. Figure 1. ServeRAID memory module removal
If you are instructed to return the memory module, follow all packaging instructions, and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.