35010300 : Certificate Authority with common name [arg1] failed validation and requires regeneration.
Certificate Authority with common name [arg1] failed validation and requires regeneration.
Chassis/System Management (Warning)
Chassis LED that is Lit
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Regenerate the CA using either the CMM web-based user interface or the CMM command-line interface (CLI). The regeneration of the CA is a disruptive action and will have the following consequences:
- The web servers on the CMM and all end nodes managed by CMM, will be restarted.
- Any management applications, such as the FSM, will need to import the new CA into their trust store.
- If you are using FSM, version 1.3.2 or earlier, download the CA root certificate from the CMM and import it into the certificate trust store on the FSM.
- If you are using FSM, version 1.3.3 or later, use the FSM to repair CMM CA.
- You must import the new CA root certificate into any web browser used to access CMM ,FSM and node UI's to avoid untrusted certificate errors in the browser.