4001711E : Standby Chassis Management Module failed to synchronize with the primary CMM. Standby network interface is disabled.
Standby Chassis Management Module failed to synchronize with the primary CMM. Standby network interface is disabled.
The standby Chassis Management Module (CMM) failed to synchronize with the primary CMM. The network interface for the standby CMM is disabled.
Chassis/System Management (Warning)
Chassis LED that is Lit
Chassis Check Log
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Check the Chassis Management Module event log for CMM communication problems.
- Reset the primary CMM. Do not switch over to the standby CMM.
- Submit a service request for replacement CMMs.
- While you wait for delivery of a replacement CMM, remove the standby CMM so that a failover cannot occur and cause settings to be lost.
- Replace the standby CMM.
- If replacing the standby CMM did not correct the problem, save the CMM configuration, install the replacement CMM in the primary CMM bay, and update the configuration. Return the original standby CMM to the standby CMM bay.